Welcome to ServerMaster! These are the terms and conditions which govern your use of ServerMaster's website located at https://servermaster.me. By accessing the website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use ServerMaster. Cookies:
Unless otherwise stated, ServerMaster and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ServerMaster. All rights to intellectual property are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from ServerMaster for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions. The following are prohibited:
- Republishing material from ServerMaster
- Selling, renting, or sub-licensing material from ServerMaster
- Reproduction, duplication, or copying of material from ServerMaster
- Redistribution of content from ServerMaster
This agreement is effective as of today's date. In certain areas of this website, users have the ability to leave comments for the purposes of exchanging opinions and information. Corresponding user comments are not checked, filtered, edited, or disseminated by ServerMaster before being published on the website. User comments reflect only the personal opinion of the respective author and do not reflect the views and beliefs of ServerMaster, its legal representatives, and/or distribution partners. Unless otherwise provided by law, ServerMaster assumes no liability for user comments or any claims for damages and/or costs arising from the appearance of such user comments on the website. ServerMaster reserves the right to review and possibly remove all comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions. By posting comments on our website, you agree that:
- You have the necessary authorization, required licenses, and consents to post comments on our website;
- Your comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, such as copyrights, patents, or trademarks of third parties;
- Your comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, inappropriate, or otherwise unlawful material which constitutes a violation of privacy;
- Your comments must not promote or advertise any business, customer-oriented, commercial activities, or unlawful actions.;
You hereby grant ServerMaster a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your comments in all forms, formats, or media. Linking to our content:
The following institutions may create a link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
- Accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ServerMaster and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to ServerMaster. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
Without a license agreement for brand use, neither the ServerMaster logo nor other graphic elements may be used for linking. Liability for content:
We assume no liability for the content that appears on your website. You hereby agree to indemnify us against all claims raised on your website. No website may contain links whose content may be deemed defamatory, obscene, or criminal or violate rights, infringe on or support any other violations and infringements of third-party rights. Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to demand at any time and at our discretion that you remove all links or a specific link to our website. You agree to comply with such a request promptly and remove all links to our website immediately. We also reserve the right to change the terms and conditions and the linking guidelines at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to the linking guidelines in these terms and conditions. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions. Removal of links from our website:
Please contact us at any time if you consider a link on our website or a linked website to be inappropriate for any reason. Requests for link removal will be reviewed by us, but we are not obliged to comply with them or respond to requests directly. We make no warranty or guarantee as to the completeness or accuracy of the information on this website, nor that the website will remain available, and the material on the website will be kept up to date. Disclaimer:
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit or exclude our or your liability in a manner that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The liability limitations and exclusions set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. As long as the website and the information and services on this website are provided free of charge, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.