What data is stored?
How long is the data stored?
- Server-side information as well as user information is stored to facilitate usage on Discord through caching. These are used to ensure functionality and any necessary permissions.
How do we obtain the data? What data is processed?
- All information is retained until the server is deleted or the bot is removed from the server.
What data is shared?
- The stored information is used to enable the functions of ServerMaster.
Where is the data stored?
- No information is shared with third parties. They are only used for ServerMaster and the ServerMaster team.
Other privacy policies How can I object?
- The data is stored and processed on our server in Germany.
- If you do not agree with the caching of your data, please write us an email at: email@example.com